Update for neighbors 5-19-23
May board meeting minutes posted.
See email for social event coming up in early June.
Congrats to all our graduating neighborhood seniors!
Update for neighbors 11-13-22
Update for neighbors 11-11-22
Financials updated in Treasurer’s report section
Annual meeting minutes posted
Please check the pets section on the website and send all updates to Rhonda Carlton.
Update for neighbors 7-2-22
Board meeting on WEDNESDAY, JULY 6 at 7:00 PM
The Board Members will be meeting face-to-face.
HOMEOWNERS INTERESTED IN ATTENDING WILL BE ABLE TO JOIN THE MEETING VIA PHONE TELECONFERENCE.
In order to attend, homeowners please respond by emailing email@example.com, along with your name and a preferred phone number, and you will receive a call to join the meeting just prior to its start.
See email for agenda.
Update for neighbors 2-26-22
Feb 23, 2022 board meeting minutes and updated board and committee information posted
Update for Neighbors 2-4-22
Dec 20, 2021 Board meeting minutes & Annual meeting 2021 minutes posted.
Both directories updated.
Update for Neighbors 1-1-22
Happy New Year Estates of Oak Run!
The new design standards can be found on the links page along with CCR and Bylaws.
The latest newsletter is posted under newsletters, enjoy reading.
Update for Neighbors 12-18-21
The EOR Board of Directors will be holding a Quarterly meeting on Monday, December 20 at 7:00pm. The meeting will be held virtual via Zoom. All homeowners are invited to attend. Sign-in instructions are found in email sent Dec 15.
Please take a moment to make sure your directory entry and any pets you have in the pet section are up to date. If something needs to be changed please submit change on website or email Rhonda. Thank you!
Update for neighbors 10-30-21
The annual meeting presentation and latest board meeting minutes have been posted.
Pet section was updated, please take a minute to see if your pet needs updating. Send pictures and info to the link on the home page for directory updates.
The annual block party is scheduled for next weekend. Please see your email for complete details and to RSVP.
Update for neighbors 8-30-21
Under board meeting minutes you’ll find all 4 board meetings minutes that have been held this year.
Update for neighbors 7-24-21
Board Meeting Notice 7-22-21
The 3rd Quarter 2021 EOR Board of Directors meeting is scheduled for: TUESDAY, JULY 27 at 7:00 PM. All Homeowners are welcome to attend. The meeting will be held via ZOOM as a video conference. See your email for link to join.
Update for neighbors 7-3-21
new newsletter available and directories updated
Board Meeting Notice 4-24-21
see email for login informationBoD Mtg ANNOUNCEMENT_Neighborhood Website
Update for neighbors 4-24-21
Directory update posted and financial information updated.
Update for neighbors 1-3-21
Newsletter volume 44 has been posted as well as updated directory.
Update for neighbors 11-8-20
Check out the updated files posted in the password required Links section.
- Working session board meeting minutes have been posted under Board Meeting Minutes
- Annual meeting minutes & presentation have been posted under Annual Meeting Minutes
- Both directories have been updated with the new neighbors information under Homeowners Directories
- Please check your entry and ensure all is up-to-date especially phone numbers and pets – if changes need to be made please use the directory change form link on the home page to submit.
- Treasurer’s reports have been updated and posted under Treasurer’s Report
- Board of Directors information has been updated under Board of Directors
- The new collection policy has been posted under Dues Collection & Payment Plan Policy
- Latest newsletter Volume 43 – October-December 2020 has been posted under Newsletters
Under the Links section no password required
- Architectural Change Form has been updated and posted under Architectural Change Form
- Bylaws have been typed up so they are easier to read and is posted under Bylaws
-Rhonda, EOR webmaster
Update for neighbors 8-7-20
The Adare Grove project has been removed from the P&Z meeting next Tuesday.
We’ll keep you updated as the landowner expressed desire to get zoning change on the property and may be on a future P&Z meeting soon.
Update for neighbors 8-1-20
The City of Keller’s Planning & Zoning Commission has set the Public Hearing for the development of Adare Grove for Tuesday, 11 August 2020 at 7:00 pm at Keller Town Hall at 1100 Bear Creek Parkway. All are welcome to attend the meeting in person, as a physical presence can make an impact on the decision.
Homeowners living within the 300’ perimeter of the development received a formal notice from the City this past week. A copy is attached for your review, along with a site map showing the properties within the 200’ & 300’ perimeter of the development.
Everyone is welcome to write letters in support or opposition to the proposed land use plan amendment and planned development zoning change. Please note the following instructions:
- Letters of Opposition from the Homeowners MUST be in writing in order to count. (Emails will not be considered as written opposition)
- All letters should be addressed to the following: (letters can also be hand delivered to City Hall)
- It is also recommended that you send emails to the individual P&Z Commission members on Thursday or Friday, 6-7 August for a greater impact. (Member email addresses can be found at the bottom of this letter)
- Letters from twenty percent (20%) of the homeowners within the 200’ perimeter of the development are required to trigger a “super majority” vote (three-fourths) affirmative vote by the City Council is required to approve the zoning change application
- Note: There are 32 properties which are within or are eclipsed by the 200’ perimeter line. Therefore, 7 Letters of Opposition are required to trigger the “super majority” vote.
Letters MUST include the following:
- Reference to the particular development applications. For the Adare Gove Application the reference numbers are: Case Number: LUP-20-0001, LUP-20-0002 & Z-20-0002
- Definitively (and not conditionally) state your position For or Against a development application
- Include your physical address and printed name(s) with signatures.
- It must be submitted by property owners as indicated by the most recently approved municipal tax roll (On Feb. 5, 2013, City Council amended the UDC to clarify that “most recently approved municipal tax roll” shall mean the annual supplemental tax roll from Tarrant Appraisal District as amended by the most recent monthly update.)
- The names must match the names on the most recently approved municipal tax roll and signatures must be provided (To be able to verify ownership, printed names and property addresses must also be provided.)
- If the most recently approved municipal tax roll lists multiple owners for a parcel of land, all persons listed as owners of the property must provide signatures.
All letters must be submitted to the city’s Community Development Department no later than noon on the day of the scheduled public hearing; 11 August 2020.
EOR Board President
Planning & Zoning Commission:
Place 1: Bob Apke – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place 2: Gary Ponder (Chairperson) – email: email@example.com
Place 3: Tom Thompson – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place 4: Paul Alvarado – email: email@example.com
Place 5: Leslie Sagar – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Place 6: Ralph Osgood – email: email@example.com
Place 7: Bob Stevens – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternate 1: James F. Dawson – email: email@example.com
Alternate 2: Phillip Maxwell – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Development – email: email@example.com
Here is the copy of the letter received from the City of Keller about this: P&Z meeting 1
Update for neighbors 7-22-20
As promised, Wilbow has forwarded copies of the revised site plan and zoning narrative for the Adare Grove development, which they are submitting to the City’s Planning & Zoning (P&Z) Commission, and are attached below:
- Revised site plan that increases the tree conservation easement along the eastern boundary from 15’ to 20’
- Revised Zoning Narrative that includes:
- Commitment to build an 8’ wood fence along the eastern boundary for those homeowners who want one. Any new fence built will be owned and maintained by the HOA.
- Commitment to supplement any gaps in the tree line inside the tree conservation area along the eastern boundary by planting trees or tall bushes
- Rear facing, 2ndstory window restriction on all homes backing to the eastern boundary must be frosted and be located at least 6’ above the floor level
There are no plans to have another video conference between the EOR Homeowners and Wilbow before the Public Hearing. At this time, the Adare Grove development is expected to be on the August 11, P&Z meeting agenda. We will keep you informed as we get closer to the meeting.
In the meantime, if you any questions, please contact Mr. Matt Johnson directly at: 972-994-1672 (office).
EOR Board President
200720- Adare Grove Zoning Narrative w- changes highlighted (2)
Adare Grove proposal site plan
keller zoning map
Update for neighbors 6-4-20
Austin Thomas neighbors backing the wooded property contact Steve Z about meeting this Sun.
Update for neighbors 6-1-20
There will be another Zoom meeting on the property to our west this Thursday, June 4. Watch your email for details to attend.
The directory has been updated and posted once again.
Roof Color Notice from your EOR Board
When each of us entered into contract to purchase your home and went to closing, you signed for a copy of the Covenant for the Estates of Oak Run. This Covenant will answer any questions you may have regarding the rules within this neighborhood. For ease of locating, there is also a copy of the Covenants for the Estates of Oak Run on this website.
As far as what color shingles to install on your roof, below is the specific excerpt from our Covenant:
6 . 04. Roof. The Declarant and the Lot owners have agreed,and hereby agree, that the roof coverings on all Dwellings and other improvements on the Property must be consistent in appearance, quality and life-safety features, thereby benefiting all of “the Lots and the owners thereof.. Therefore, the roof covering for all houses and on any part of the Property shall be Timberline Ultra by GAF Corp, 25 year shingles, Class A fire rated/ approximately 240 pounds per 100 square feet,
Facebook group for HOA
We have our own Facebook group for the HOA! Come join your neighbors at HOA Facebook group or you can find the link posted under “links” on our webpage. It is a closed group so only approved neighbors will be allowed to join.